This is L. 21.
College student/fortune teller.
This is apparently now blog about Roosterteeth, my crappy life and stupid british men. Also food.
The funniest thing I remember from my Rome vacation is walking past stores that sold Assassn’s creed t-shirts. It was the Brootherhood title and Rome in the background, but Connor’s picture in front. smh
What if dreams were actually a glimpse into what our alternative selves in other universes were doing?
- wicked hella music
- it made me cry more than once
- "we are groot"
- the queen of sci-fi and chris pratt
- basically it was just a band of misfits, not heroes, saving a planet
- tiny dancing groot
- it never took itself too seriously, and even though it was an action movie, it was still funny and heartfelt
- there was about 12% of a romantic subplot, but it never went very far
- just groot in general
I’m going to kill Murphy